"Por Ellas… Somos Uno" with the aim of joining efforts for cancer prevention the seventh edition of Por Ellas... Sea & Land, in the Sea of Cortez will take place. The Bay of La Paz, Baja California Sur will be the perfect scenario on Saturday, 8th and Sunday 9th October 2016. You can participate in activities such as swimming, cycling and running.
There are still spaces available in the following categories:
- 5 KM Individual swimming.
- 80 KM individual cycling.
- 10 KM individual race
- 5 KM individual race.
Requirements for swimmers:
- Being over 19 years of age.
- They must present evidence supported 6 hours at least of open water swimming certificate or long distance in the last 18 months. (Example: The English Channel, Catalina Island Channel or Manhattan Marathon Island)
- The swimmer´s coach have to register the team at www.porellasmexico.mx
- You must submit the required documentation and a current CPR documents that includes the coach, doctor or additional participants. If the swimmer of "solo" wants to be accompanied by a relative or friend, this friend must also have a valid CPR certificate.
- Swimmers must bring the hydration and food to which they are accustomed. The organizing committee will provide drinks and food to the swimmer team.
- The documentation to be submitted by the swimmer:
- 6 hours proof of continuous swimming.
- A report of the swimmer made by a judge (downloaded on the page)
- Examination and medical certificate.
- Acceptance letter and liability letter in case of accidents (downloaded on the page)
- An ID copy of all members.
- Registration fee.
- The initial donation fee.
- Proof of CPR and coach.
All entries must be made exclusively through the official website for Por ellas Mexico until August 15.
The most important thing of this event is the participation of the community and raising funds for a noble cause of true social interest. With the support of all Sudcalifornianos the fight against cancer will stand. It is essential that the minimum donation is paid at time of registration.
You can pay your registration in the registration form, via PayPal or direct deposit into the bank account:
Edna Fernanda Llorens de Saracho
Remember that your donations will benefit the Pediatric Oncology of the Juan Maria de Salvatierra Hospital through the Asociación Sudcaliforniana Contra el Cáncer A.C.