First SCORE race run totally in Mexico’s Baja Sur starts in Cabo San Lucas, finishes in Loreto
Round 2 of five-race 2015 SCORE World Desert Championship.
SCORE was founded in 1973,Score Baja racing began in 1974 and SCORE is celebrating its 42nd year in 2015. With three races held annually for nearly 30 years in Baja, this race is the historical first time a Score Baja race will start and finish exclusively in the southern state of Baja California Sur. Previously the legendary SCORE Baja 1000 desert race has finished 20 times in La Paz and twice in Cabo San Lucas.
SCORE World Desert Championship schedule:
• 29th Bud Light SCORE San Felipe 250, held Jan. 22-25, San Felipe, Mexico
• Inaugural Bud Light SCORE Baja Sur 500, April 15-19, Cabo San Lucas to Loreto, Mexico
• 47th Bud Light SCORE Baja 500, June 4-7, Ensenada México
• 3rd SCORE Imperial Valley 250, Sept. 24-27, Coyne Powersports Motorplex-Plaster City, Calif.
• 48th Bud Light SCORE Baja 1000, Nov.18-21, Ensenada, México
All races in the 2015 SCORE World Desert Championship series, along with the special SEMA SCORE Baja 1000 Experience and qualifying for the Bud Light SCORE Baja 1000 from Las Vegas Motor Speedway, will once again be aired in the USA and Canada on the CBS Sports Network.
#SCOREinternational #BajaSur500 #TendenciaMagazine #LosCabos #Loreto #BajaCaliforniaSur